FREE EBOOK: ARIZONA'S MOST DESIRABLE LUXURY NEIGHBORHOODS
- Paradise Valley
- North Central Phoenix
1. Paradise Valley – As one of the top 50 wealthiest communities in the US, and one of only three located away from either of the coasts, homes in Paradise Valley offer an exclusive, secluded retreat for athletes, actors, and corporate executives.
2. Scottsdale – Much of real estate for sale surrounds Pinnacle Peak, the area’s most distinctive and coveted landmark. Here you’ll find private golf courses, country clubs, custom homes, and 24-hour guarded and gated communities.
3. Arcadia – A favorite neighborhood among young families and real estate agents who appreciate the mature landscaping. Add in plenty of walking and biking trails along the Arizona canal, and you can see why many Phoenix residents choose to live in the Arcadia district.
4. The Biltmore – Typical homes for sale in Biltmore include stunning patio homes along the golf course, condominiums with courtyard fountains, and secluded old-world Spanish Colonial Revival estates.
5. North Central Phoenix – This area includes urban and suburban living options with a range of lot sizes, top-rated schools, new hip eateries, and a revitalized community. Families, boomers, and young professionals are all excite to call this area of town "home".
In 2002, Thomas joined Realty Executives to transition his career into residential real estate, with a focus on high-end luxury homes. To date, he has closed over $102 million in sales, and was named among the top 3% of Maricopa County Realtors in 2012 for gross-dollar sales volume. His unique background across all aspects of the real estate industry gives him the knowledge and experience to represent his clients and advocate for them at every stage of the transaction. You can rest assured that you will be in good hands with Thomas, whether you are looking to buy or sell.
CLIENT TESTIMONIAL: Dino Crescentini, CEO, Centric Parts (purchased home in North Scottsdale)
"Although I'm no stranger to buying and selling luxury homes, I was pleasantly surprised by Thomas' knowledge and attention to details. He took the time to become familiar with my needs and to research the market to find just the right options. In addition, Thomas was available for any questions I had about the communities and what I could expect. He also helped tremendously to coordinate the escrow process when I found a home I wanted. I am happy o know that I can rely on Thomas for all of my future real estate needs."